Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bank:Financial Status.


      
      “Sir, please close my account and pay me cash.” said an elderly person to the Bank Manager and put his Cheque book and Pass-Book on his table.

        The Bank Manager opened the PB and had a look. He said to the customer,

      ”Transactions in your account are very satisfactory and you are maintaining a good balance also, still you want to close the account. Please tell me the reason.” 
      
         The elderly person said
        ”Few days back, I deposited a cheque issued by a company in my favour. The cheque was returned back to me by your Bank giving the reason ‘REFER TO DRAWER’; I searched my all the drawers and found nothing. I deposited the cheque again and this time the Bank returned it to me with the reason ‘INSUFFICIENT FUND’, though the amount payable was very small. So, now I am totally convinced that your Bank is in RED and cannot fulfill its commitments.”

No comments:

Post a Comment