Tuesday 15 November 2011

TAG











One subscriber of FB was frequently being tagged by his friends.
He did not find those very amusing. He sent messages to all 
such friends to desist from it.He said," I would rather share myself 
if I like some articles or photographs."

 Many of them asked, ”What’s wrong with it?”.

He replied, “I have a very weird feeling when I am tagged.”

He explained further. I know, in India, when a loan is granted 
to a borrower, the asset created out of the bank loan is to be
 insured. Bankers working in rural areas often finance live-stocks 
viz. cows, bullocks, buffaloes, or cattle in general to farmers.
 When insured, veterinary doctors put metal tags bearing 
numbers on the ears of such cattle for the insurance 
companies. 
Piercing ears with metal and hanging tags is painful; I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment